Sunday, December 23, 2012

Chocolate fever, Dirty floors, and the end of the World

Chocolate fever, Dirty floors, and the end of the World!!!

Well I can officially the world did not end on December 21st because im still here! so sorry to the Mayan people but I guess you were wrong after all! :P  but I have to give it to them! they sure had a lot of people worried! but then again if you see what day they started Mayan calendar on you would know it began on April 1st...  (April fools...) haha now im just kidding! I will say one thing! they had me going just a little bit. So I figured before I died. I had to Clean the  floors in my apartment and buy 11.5 lbs of chocolate! HAHA No joke! So I hope you all enjoy my pictures for now!  

AND I WISH EVERYONE A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! 

P.s. My Christmas pictures will be posted next monday! :) 
Love you all and thank you for all of your love and Support!!!

LOVE ELDER STRANGE!!!! 

Need to look  nice when I Die! 

26 Bars of greatness!

O YEAH! the Purple one is my favorite!

my comp just had to cuddle with my chocolate! 

yeah! thats Alot of  chocolate!!! haha!!! 

Yeah 390kr = about 72$ 



The Start of the cleaning!



Half way Clean! 
The Last dirty Water Pile! 


No comments:

Post a Comment