Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Rap!

RasMann Feat. Søster Traci Marie Brown & DJ. Eldste Charles Aldrich Strange!

 
Well this week has been great! RasMann on the Right of this Picture is a new convert to the Church.
as of 10/10/11  he was Baptized! and Confirmed a Member on 10/11/11. This picture was taken on the 10/11/11 right after the Christmas Party! Søster Brown played the piano for the Rap and RasMann wrote the Wrap. I was the DJ doing all of the back round music and beat. it took us most of the week to make this rap! and it turn out excellent!  It was nice to see a new member, so welcomed into the church and already performing in church activity's. O I guess I should include that the rap was about Jesus Christ and the things he went through for us. A lot of us were all very skeptical of how it was going to turn out but it went Great! I will try to get a video posted here on the Blog by next week! Thank you every one for all of your love and support! 

Love
Elder Strange.



1 comment:

  1. HAHA that's amazing! I'm so happy for him! And for you! I'd love to hear the rap. That's way cool. And I'm so glad that things are going well for you :)

    I LOVE YOU! :-*

    ReplyDelete