Monday, May 7, 2012

Strange! 1 Year Already???

JUST OVER A YEAR!

So it has now been a little bit over a year in my mission and things have been really intense. 
From contacting and working with members I have found that my time has just been sucked away! It was almost like a bomb going off when I remembered that it was my One Year Mark!
It really is hard to believe I have been gone for a year... when I think about the MTC. I feel like I was there about a month ago. But when I think of Amanda, home, and friends... it does seem like I have been away for awhile. But in all honesty things flew by! I am amazed at how fast things have gone! and considering I only have 10 months left is even more crazy to think about!!! 

I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who has been supporting me on my mission! 
I am so grateful for all the letters and gifts I have recieved... So thank you everyone VERY MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!! 


SO NOW FOR PICTURES OF THE ONE YEAR WHITE  SHIRT BURNING!!!

This Tradition was passed on to me by 
my Best Friend Kevin Martin!

Starting
BURNING! 


WHOO HOO!!!  1 YEAR DOWN! 


No comments:

Post a Comment