Monday, June 11, 2012

War to Strengthen

PAINT BALL IN FREDRIKSTAD!
Well Elder Traasdahl and I were asked to help strengthen the youth of the Fredrikstad Ward. It took me all of about 30 seconds to think of an idea that could bring the youth together, and I suggested that we should take the youth paint balling... It seemed to really be a success, such a success that they want to play again! But the next time we play we will be playing against the Moss Ward, yes about 45 minutes North up the road, is the city Moss, where we have another very competitive Ward. So in about one month we will be inviting the Moss Ward for a friendly competition. I hope the youth will continue to enjoy this time and the paintball competition that is soon to come.  




Fredrikstad Youth

Traasdahl, Jon Martin, Isaksen
Got shot in the head

Give me that gun!
What the Game plan?




Huh!?

You did What!?
Shooting people makes me Hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment