Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

THANKSGIVING!!! 
Well this Thanksgiving consisted of many things that I have never done before on Thanksgiving! I went bowling with the branch here in Tromsø and I did not stuff myself silly with food!.... In fact the only food I had was a seal sandwiches! Yeap that is right SEAL! and it tasted great and I made them myself, but its not that hard to make a sandwich, but I figured I should let everyone know I cooked my own Thanksgiving dinner... haha so that is something new! :P but here are some pictures and an awesome video of me getting a lucky Strike for Thanksgiving! and no sorry folks I did not get a Turkey! while bowling! :( I kept getting 2 strike's then a spare! it was very sad!
but o well I guess there is always next year! O Wait next year I'll be home so I guess it will be back to Football with my good friends!!!  

P.s. MY NEW ADDRESS IS.... 
Vardevegen 205A 
9018 Tromsø 
   Norway



Branch President (Tobias) Busting a dance move! after going for a spare!
haha No Luck! only 1 pin! 
My New Companion Eldste Johnson!
Henrik  assistant to the Branch President!
Branch President (Tobias) and my companion Eldste Johnson
Chilonda and Arild

Final Scores!  im E S my companion is E J
I didn't win but not bad! 

My Thanksgiving dinner! there really is seal inside the sandwich
you just cant see it!  o yes and I had milk! 

It was Really yummy!!!! 

The view outside my house on Thanksgiving day!
that was at 12 in the afternoon the sun never breached the Mountains! 
just alittle bit more to the right of the other picture to give you the full  view!



THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!
Love Elder Strange!











No comments:

Post a Comment