Monday, January 7, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!






HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 

Well this last year has come and gone, it is really really freaky how fast time has just flown by! But this New Year was pretty Awesome!!! The Fireworks were just as Amazing as last year! But much better, because we were right in the city! on the Tromsø Bridge looking at them! it was fantastic!. And on top of that I had a visit from a friend from Ålesund! Christine came on a surprise visit and came Bearing gifts for Elder Johnson and Me. It was fantastic to see her and she gave us Really Amazing Gifts! which will be in the pictures below. It was really nice to have her here. She is a great friend. New Years and Christmas was  Fantastic! I cant believe how fast this time has just flown by.  It is very scary because now I want to hit the rewind button because all this time came to fast! 2 years ago I never thought I would get out of this Mission and Now I'm begging to Stay! and I don't know what has happened but I just know I want to be here in Norway for another year at least! But they are giving me the Boot and saying work Hard until the end. you have 2 months left so give it everything you got Elder Strange... And that's exactly what I am going to do!

Also I just want to say thank you to Everyone for all the Cards and Gifts!!!
I may want to stay here forever! But I truly cant wait to see you all again!

Love your one and only!

Elder Strange.


                                                           
                                              HAPPY NEW YEAR
                                      


Ice Cathedral 

Ice Cathedral 

Ice Cathedral 

Dinner At  my Favorite Indian Restaurant 

Elder Johnson! Yum yumm eat em up!

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!

UMMM SO GOOD! I LOVE CHICKEN CURRY!!

Fresh Garlic Flat Bread!
DRESSMAN GIFT CARD! 
2000KR... WOW THAT WAS A BRAND NEW SUIT!!!
THANK YOU CHRISTINE!

Elder Johson Got one TOO!!! AMAZING!!! 

I Gave her a copy of the book I wrote! 
A NORWEGIAN FAIRY TALE BOOK! 
Elder Johson Made her a Eternity Scarf! 

Special Red Shirt and 3 piece suit for New Years!

Hey you guys what do you think???
and just so you know the red shirt was only for new years!


















No comments:

Post a Comment